Terms and Conditions
[Important] Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering as a member.
The terms and conditions stipulate your rights and obligations in using this service.
By clicking the "Agree and go to membership registration" button, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Article 1 (Member)
1. "Member" means an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to this agreement in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
2. "Member information" means information related to member attributes and member transaction history disclosed by the member to the Company.
3. This agreement applies to all members and must be observed during and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
Customers who have agreed to these terms and applied for membership will be eligible as members after completing the prescribed registration procedures. The member registration procedure must be performed by the member himself / herself. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership applications for those whose membership has been revoked in the past, or for those who we judge to be inappropriate.
2. Enter member information
When registering as a member, please read the notes on input carefully and enter the necessary information correctly in the designated input form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. Password management
(1) The password can only be used by the member himself / herself and cannot be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) The member himself / herself is responsible for managing the password, such as changing it regularly so that it will not be known to others.
(3) The manifestation of intention made to the Company using the password is regarded as the manifestation of intention of the member himself / herself, and all payments, etc. resulting from it are the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (change)
1. Members shall promptly contact the Company if there is any change in the matters notified to the Company such as name and address.
2. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by failure to register the change. Also, please note that even if the change registration is made, the transactions that have already been processed before the change registration will be performed based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (Loss of membership and liability for compensation)
Membership can be revoked.
2. When a member performs any of the acts specified in the following items, he / she will be liable for any damages suffered by the Company.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership number and password
(2) Interfering with our business by accessing this website and falsifying information or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
(3) Acts that infringe the intellectual ownership of the products we handle
Article 5 (Handling of member information)
1. As a general rule, we will not disclose member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company
2. Member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "Efforts to Protect Personal Information". The Company shall be able to use the member information at the Company for the purpose of providing the service to the member, improving the service content, promoting the use of the service, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of the service. I will.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisements) to members by e-mail newsletter or other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information if you notify us according to the method prescribed by our company. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
When using this service, it is prohibited for members to perform any of the following acts.
1. Violation of laws and regulations, this agreement, precautions for using this service, precautions for shopping with this service, and other agreements.
2. Damage to the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company and other third parties
3. Acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of young people, or other acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
4. Performing acts that cause annoyance or discomfort to other users or other third parties
5. Enter false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
7. Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
8. Lending / transferring the password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
9. Other things that we judge to be inappropriate
Article 7 (Interruption / suspension of service, etc.)
1. In order to keep the service in good working condition, we may suspend the provision of this service in whole or in part without prior notice if any of the following items apply.
(1) When necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
(4) In addition, when we determine that it is unavoidable to stop the system
Article 8 (Change / Discontinuation of Service)
The Company shall be able to change or abolish all or part of the service at its discretion without prior notice.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by system interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, unauthorized access to data, or other damages caused to members regarding our services due to failures of communication lines or computers. Shall not.
2. We do not guarantee that the email content sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses.
3. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the member's violation of this agreement.
Article 10 (Revision of this agreement)
The Company may revise this Agreement at will, and the Company may establish an agreement that supplements this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Supplementary Agreement"). The revision or supplement of this agreement shall take effect when the revised agreement or supplementary agreement is posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised terms and conditions and supplementary terms.
Article 11 (Governing law, court of jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises regarding this agreement, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.